United Methodist Women (UMW) General Meetings
Programs for Spring 2020
General Meetings at St. John’s:
We meet the first Thursday of each month at 10 a.m. in Room 241. All ladies of the church are invited, and guests and visitors are always welcome!
- January 9, 10:30 a.m.: Program – Therese Macali, St. John’s Children’s Ministry. Chili luncheon hosted by the Executive Committee.
- February 12 and 19, 6 p.m.: UMW will present “Trash Talk” (recycling in our community) in two sessions at Wednesday Night Live.
- March 5, 10 a.m.: Program – Jean Cox, UNM Maternity and Family Planning.
- April 2 – “Rising to the Occasion,” pretzel making organized by Linn Furnish. Location and time to be published later.
- May 7, 10 a.m.: Program – “Understanding Medicare” by Stephanie Thompson.
- June 6: Brunch / Lunch in the Family Life Center, Celebration of 150th Anniversary of United Methodist Women. Time will be published later.